Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My husband's E-mail keeps showing as my Apple ID.

For some reason, my husband's E-mail address keeps showing up on my iPhone as my Apple ID when I try to sign in. I have entered my E-mail address and changed my password for Apple; however, his E-mail address still comes up on my iPhone when it asks for my Apple ID password and therefore, I can not sign in to update my phone. How do I remove it from my password?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on

Dec 16, 2017 7:40 AM in response to Rosemarytx In response to Rosemarytx

If this is when trying to download updates to the apps on your phone then those apps must have been downloaded by his account - all content is tied to the account that downloaded it. If you want the apps linked to your account so that you can download future updates on it, delete them and and buy and download them on your account

Dec 16, 2017 7:40 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 16, 2017 10:35 AM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

After about 30 minutes with Apple Support his E-mail is off my phone. Turns out that that E-mail was never an Apple ID so we have no clue as to how it got on my phone. Finally ended up signing off and when I rebooted and reloaded then all was good with my ID. Thanks for the help and suggestions!

Dec 16, 2017 10:35 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Rosemarytx

Question: My husband's E-mail keeps showing as my Apple ID.