Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone keeps glitching and I’m not sure what to do!!

I have the iPhone 7 it worked perfectly until this fall. At first when I shut my phone down it wouldn’t turn back on only on to the white Apple screen then after a few hours it will turn back on. Then I notice that every time I click my home button it makes this really strange noise almost like a marble but not quiet. Then I noticed that my head phone won’t work ( I’ve used multiple pairs). There’s also been a lot of little glitches not sure what do I don’t have enough money to get a new one.

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 7:57 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2017 8:40 AM in response to Ellahowatt

I own an iPhone 7 like yours, and mine it's working fine.

I would suggest that you try all the basic troubleshooting steps. Test your device after each step.

1. Force restart your iP7 (press and hold your Power and Volume down buttons untill the Apple logo appears, then relaase both buttons).

2. Install a fresh copy of the current iOS (now 11.2.1). Make a full backup of your device, then connect it to a computer running the latest iTunes version (12.7.2). Follow the steps provided in this support guide, and at the end set your iP7 up as new: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

3. Test it for a while, without restoring from your backup. If the device is working fine, you can exclude that your hardware is compromised.

4. Then restore it from your previously made backup Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If it works fine, everything is ok. Shouldn't be this case, your software could be corrupted.

If this doesn't help you, contact your nearest Apple Store and have your device inspected.

Regards

Giulio

My phone keeps glitching and I’m not sure what to do!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.