Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do You Use 2 Keyboards On 1 Mac

So, I have an old Mac Pro and 2 Monitors, and i'm trying to run the same game on each monster so 2 people can play the same game, but on different windows at once. So basically I'm trying to use 2 mice and 2 keyboards AND 2 Monitors. All I need to do now is assign a keyboard to each monitor, but I don't know how to do that.

Mac Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 8:27 AM

5 replies

Dec 16, 2017 1:34 PM in response to MacNoob26

The Mac system isn't like a dual-control drivers ed car that two can alternately control

while navigating through more difficult urban terrain. Or the older trash truck with extra

controls and steering 'on the other side.' Some basic airplanes were like that, too.

And the feature set you suggest hasn't existed in any Mac; although impaired persons

have been able to utilize dual mouse, dual keyboard, and other input to one Mac. Even

a few who've used a USB mouse, as a foot-switch. A KVM switch allows separate use

of dual controls and displays.

Then, there are gaming controls...

How to use a game controller with your Mac | Macworld

How to use a game controller with your Mac ... get double-duty from a gaming ... own

hands by using a third-party controller utility. One such utility is Chibata ...

User uploaded filehttps://www.macworld.com/article/2597642/how-to-use-

In any event...

Good luck & happy trails! 🙂

How Do You Use 2 Keyboards On 1 Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.