Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 8 touch is not working, I can access the setting. Also the iTunes is not accessing the device, iPhone 8 64GB software updated with the last version

iPhone 8 64GB

Software up to date

Touch is not working

Tried I tunes with no chance

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 2:45 AM

Try a forced restart.

Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

If you are unable to use the phone after that, make an appointment at the Genius Bar or at an authorized service provider to have the phone evaluated.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2017 2:45 AM in response to Agaber1

Try a forced restart.

Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

If you are unable to use the phone after that, make an appointment at the Genius Bar or at an authorized service provider to have the phone evaluated.

My iPhone 8 touch is not working, I can access the setting. Also the iTunes is not accessing the device, iPhone 8 64GB software updated with the last version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.