Related Article

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My screen won t rotate. I have a 6s plus. It will rotate only on youtbe if i press the option. Won t rotate in gallery on browser. Suggestions? Thank you!

My screen won t rotate. I have a 6s plus. It will rotate only on youtbe if i press the option. Won t rotate in gallery on browser. Suggestions? Thank you!

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

If you have an iPhone Plus, and want the Home screen to rotate, go to Settings > Display & Brightness and set Display Zoom to Standard.

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 16, 2017 9:31 AM in response to AG1292 In response to AG1292

If you have an iPhone Plus, and want the Home screen to rotate, go to Settings > Display & Brightness and set Display Zoom to Standard.

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Dec 16, 2017 9:31 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: AG1292

Question: My screen won t rotate. I have a 6s plus. It will rotate only on youtbe if i press the option. Won t rotate in gallery on browser. Suggestions? Thank you!