Question: CoreMidi Initialization Error - No MIDI services Available
How the heck do I stop this? I browsed the web and unable to find how to fix this error. I am currently using High Sierra Public Beta 10.13.3 and Logic Pro 10.3.3. This has been happening since I upgraded to High Sierra, I thought I would try using the High Sierra public beta to fix this problem but obviously, it does not. The only way I can stop this error is to have the Mac Audio MIDI setup open, so I set it to start when starting up or rebooting my macbook.. I tried everything! Can anybody help! Apple Please Help! see below.
1. I updated to most recent public high sierra beta.
2. I Updated all MIDI drivers and removed the ones I am not using.
3. I tried Removing all 3rd party plugins, so only logic instruments available, removed all usb controllers..
4. Reset Mac Audio and MIDI setup, and even tried creating a new MIDI configuration.
5. I tried using this trick watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HwLvLkNLHk
6. I tried using terminal sudo rm -rf /Library/Audio/MIDI\ Drivers/*
7. I tried trashing logic pro x and reinstalling.
8. I tried restoring Mac OS from Time Machine, this helped for a little while but then the error came back.
Nothing is fixing this, The only way I can stop this error is to have the Mac Audio MIDI setup open.