Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since the recent updates I no longer have the photo stream on PHOTOs on my mac. Everything is turned on correctly.

Up until the recent update I was able to see my photo stream in the list of albums in Photos on my mac. It's no longer an option. All systems are turned on to allow photo stream and iCloud storage.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 10:00 AM

5 replies

Dec 19, 2017 3:20 PM in response to Rikkito

Hello Rikkito,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble with your Photo Stream, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps.

Get help with My Photo Stream - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, or if the symptoms persist, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

Dec 19, 2017 11:40 PM in response to Rikkito

All systems are turned on to allow photo stream and iCloud storage.

Does "iCloud Storage" mean, you have enabled iCloud Photo Library? Then you will not see a separate "My Photo Stream" album any longer. My Photo Stream" is only shown as an album, if you are not using iCloud Photo Library. My Photo Stream will work silently in the background and hold the most recently added photos for 30 days, but no more than 1000 photos, even if you cannot see the album. You cannot manage it manually, if you are using iCloud Photo Library.

Since the recent updates I no longer have the photo stream on PHOTOs on my mac. Everything is turned on correctly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.