Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have iPhone 6s+ & same year + Apple TV “4”box but not Apple TV how to/can I even screen mirror (Shudder app movies) to reg. Insignia 1080p tv.?

Have iPhone 6s+ & same year + Apple TV “4”box (little thing that hooks up to my tv) but not an Apple TV... how to/can I even/ screen mirror (Shudder app movies) to reg. Insignia 1080p tv.? I see nothing about a unique “passcode“ option on my iOS devices: please help | no luck googling this.

iOS 7, keeps w/regular windows updates,

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 11:14 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2017 11:46 AM in response to robbinmco

You say you have an Apple TV "4" box but then say you don't have an Apple TV. Which is it?

You would need an Apple TV in order to use airplay or mirror from your IPHONE. If you have a smart tv you may have access directly. There are also other streaming devices that offer similar or you can connect the phone directly to your TV using an AV adapter

Have iPhone 6s+ & same year + Apple TV “4”box but not Apple TV how to/can I even screen mirror (Shudder app movies) to reg. Insignia 1080p tv.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.