Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE with iOS 11.2.1 issue with Fifa Mobile server

I am facing server disconnection issue every 2 minutes since I updated my iOS from 11.1.1 to 11.2.1. I faced similar issue when I updated my iOS to 11.2 but I was able to restore my iOS back to 11.1.1. Apple has no longer signed on 11.1.1, there I cannot go back to 11.1.1 and I’m stuck with 11.2.1. I’m not sure if this issue is only impacting iPhone SE but it is driving me nuts since I am a iphonehardcore Fifa Mobile player. It was perfectly fine before I updated my iOS. Something is not right with the firmware which is causing the mobile data connection to drop while playing the game. Can someone provide a solution to this issue please?

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 10:59 AM

1 reply

Dec 17, 2017 1:50 PM in response to zzBuRNe77

Hi zzBuRNe77,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you're having issues with cellular data connection after updating your iPhone SE to iOS 11.2.1.

Try the following steps from If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad , which can help with troubleshooting an intermittent cellular data connection as well:

Check your coverage area

Make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage. Then follow these steps:

• If you can't connect to a cellular network on your iPhone, make sure that cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular*. On your iPad, go to Settings > Cellular Data.
  • If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Data Roaming.
    User uploaded file

Restart your iPhone or iPad

Restart your device. If you're not sure how to do this, follow these steps.

Check for a Carrier Settings update

To manually check for and install a carrier settings update:

1. Make sure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
  2. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.
  3. To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier.

If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier.

Take out the SIM card and put it back in

If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier. Learn more about removing your SIM card.

Reset your Network Settings.

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

All the best.

iPhone SE with iOS 11.2.1 issue with Fifa Mobile server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.