Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

exercise ring not working

Exercise ring on watch worked fine till today when is has stopped recording normal activity. I updated my iPhone 8 to 11.2.1 last night. Is there a connection?

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 2:29 PM

Hello Wwdowgi,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your Apple Watch. I recommend the following steps.

First, unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone: Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone - Apple Support

Then, restart your Apple Watch: How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Once this is done, you can re-pair the devices and test if the issue is working properly: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 2:29 PM in response to Wwdowgi

Hello Wwdowgi,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your Apple Watch. I recommend the following steps.

First, unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone: Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone - Apple Support

Then, restart your Apple Watch: How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Once this is done, you can re-pair the devices and test if the issue is working properly: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

exercise ring not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.