Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would Apple consider adding a feature to keynote- ability to save multiple style sets?

Greetings-

I just used Keynote for a presentation, and yes, like it much better than Powerpoint.

I would, however, appreciate being able to save styling (for text and for footers, headers, colors, etc) for certain projects, because I foresee a problem next time I set up a presentation as follows:

I set up a master slide w footer, and chose typography for that particular presentation, to which I will be adding information about the project (new mobile app) in the future.

However, next week, I will be setting up a presentation for a colleague, and want to use her branding, create a different master sheet and different typography.

It would be helpful to be able to save these two sets for future use, along with other sets.

Just not seeing a way to do this.

Note:

I'm accustomed to using the Adobe Creative Suite (was designer and creative director) and I use Sketch and Invision (do strategy and research in UX). Therefore, I'm wishing for the ability to continue to create presentations quickly, AND be able to save typography and imagery style sets.

Thanks for considering and let me know if you're interested -- Quinne Fokes (long term apple product user)

PS- If it's possible to do this already- please advise as to how : )

iOS=10.11.6

IMac

MacbookPro

Iphone es

MacBook Pro (15-inch Late 2011), iOS 10.3.3, 10.11.6

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 2:25 PM

3 replies

Dec 16, 2017 3:29 PM in response to QuinneCA

As you stated, use the slide master to create a design, add as many other custom slide masters as you need to create a theme, then save the theme: File > Save Theme

In addition, you can save Text, Shape and Image styles within each slide master by selecting the object on the slide and save these as part of the theme: Inspector > Format > Styles

For further information on creating Themes, go the the Help Menu within Keynote.

Would Apple consider adding a feature to keynote- ability to save multiple style sets?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.