Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reset my 6 but forgot my old account

the phone is not registered to my email but it is to my old email the i forgot. my iphone 6 plus got factor reset and it says that its locked to that apple id. is there anyway that i can figure out that apple id

iPhone 6 Plus, the phone isnt registered to the em

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 2:08 PM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2017 2:10 PM in response to bby.brah

Activation Lock Problem

If you purchased the device second-hand, then it is useless without the Apple ID and password to which it is locked. If you don't have it, can't remember it or cannot get it, then the device is useless to you. Try to get your money refunded, if you can, or take it to an Apple store for an exchange provided they will help you. If you are the original owner then take the device, a copy of your purchase receipt and identity proof to an Apple retailer where they may be able to assist you.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock

If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

For Problems With Your Apple ID

1. Forgot iCloud Password
  2. Forgot Apple ID
  3. iForgot Password - Apple ID
  4. iForgot UserName - Apple ID
  5. Apple ID - Apple Support
  6. Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses
  7. About your Apple ID email addresses
  8. Get help with Apple ID
  9. Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support
  10. What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

reset my 6 but forgot my old account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.