Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 400 in Calendar

When I try to open Calendar on my MacBook Pro, running High Sierra, two error boxes open that say:

User uploaded file

The top error window will close if I click on "Try Again Later," but the bottom one just reopens every time I click on OK, so I get nowhere and have to force quit the Calendar app.

Calendar opens normally on my iPad Pro.

Any suggestions?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 5:04 PM

I started a Chat with Support. The chat tech had to connect me to phone support. He walked me through checking iCloud settings on my MacBookPro, my iPad, and at iCloud.com. We went back and forth, doing this and that for almost an hour. It was awfully complicated. But I can open Calendar now without the errors appearing.

If you have this problem, I suggest calling Apple Support and letting someone talk you through it with a screen share-- that made it much easier.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 5:04 PM in response to Cannier

I started a Chat with Support. The chat tech had to connect me to phone support. He walked me through checking iCloud settings on my MacBookPro, my iPad, and at iCloud.com. We went back and forth, doing this and that for almost an hour. It was awfully complicated. But I can open Calendar now without the errors appearing.

If you have this problem, I suggest calling Apple Support and letting someone talk you through it with a screen share-- that made it much easier.

Error 400 in Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.