Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Greetings. Slow alyvon

IPhone device has become slow. The deadest so far all comes down while working in applications. I hope the solution

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 3:17 PM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2017 3:27 PM in response to Salahmahdi88

Hello there,

That's not good at all to have a slow iPhone! Let me help you, first of all backup your iPhone to iTunes and perform an ITunes Restore:

Get your device ready

1. Check that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC. If you can't access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer.
  2. If you want to save the information on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, make a backup.
  3. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn off Find My iPhone. For an unresponsive device or one that won't turn on, learn what to do. If you forgot your passcode, get help.

User uploaded file

Restore your device to factory settings

1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC. If you can't access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer.
  2. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer with the cable that came with your device.
  3. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
  4. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes. For an unresponsive device or one that won't turn on, learn what to do. Or get help if your device doesn't appear in iTunes.
  5. In the Summary panel, click Restore [device].
    User uploaded file
  6. Click Restore again to confirm. Then iTunes erases your device and installs the latest iOS or iPod software.
    User uploaded file
  7. After your device restores to factory settings, it restarts. Now you can set it up as new.

User uploaded file

Get help

If you need more help, contact Apple Support.

Greetings. Slow alyvon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.