Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing my fitness pal with the activity app and health app

I just recently got an Apple Watch. I have everything synced. However I also use the my fitness pal app, and my steps are synced with the “Apple Watch”. But the problem is that it is syncing with the health app steps and not my activity app steps. For example my health app says I’ve walked 5,000 steps and that is what the my fitness pal app is showing. But the activity app shows I’ve actually walked 13,00 steps. Any ideas on how to get all these apps synced correctly so that my step count on the my fitness pal app is accurate based on the activity app?

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 4:28 PM

1 reply

Dec 17, 2017 1:23 AM in response to Amilly11

Hi

For assistance with questions about using MyFitnessPal (a third-party app) in conjunction with Apple Watch, including in respect of any data syncing issues, I suggest that you consult the developer's app description and support resources.

If your question has not already been answered there, then you can post your own question for the developer's support team.

Support resources include, for example:

To post a question:

App details:

Syncing my fitness pal with the activity app and health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.