Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live Photos really not working! Is there any way?

Ok so i just got the iphone 7 plus (second-hand) and my live photos aren't working. I've tried everything, I've reset all content and settings on my iphone and i've also reset it via itunes. Low power mode is off. Reduce Motion is off. live photo is on and it shows that my photo is live and it also shows a little preview at first but when i hold down on it it doesn't work at all. i played around with the edit button and the 3D touch, which is on and still won't work. Live wallpaper doesn't work either and i've also noticed that i dont have all of the live wallpaper that an iphone 7 plus gives, like i only have three of them whereas i've seen other people have more. Please help 😟😟

Message was edited by: GMSalem09

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.1, null

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 5:38 PM

There are no replies.

Live Photos really not working! Is there any way?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.