Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MBPro dead , need help transferring data

Hello ! Very frustrated since MacBook Pro 5/6 years old wouldn’t reboot to home screen... Tried all the stuff with pressing different buttons... Also have time capsule set up with the original MB and everything is on either time capsule or hard drive on old MB that only way i can hook up ( nothing else works ) is through Thunderbolt connection ( Press Command +T at reboot ) New Mac Book is latest version With usb C type So went and got all the apple cables New MC Book wouldn’t connect to either Time Capsule or old MB hard drive I see em both in Migration Assistant but once pressed new Mac either go to reboot or keep loading and nothing is loading... I’m a business owner and can’t do estimates or send invoices until i get it working... Please help , what do i do wrong I read lots of info and tried everything, last step on me getting frozen Thanks! Viktar

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 4:13 PM

6 replies

MBPro dead , need help transferring data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.