Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Community. I understand that you're having trouble with your battery life and with being asked for your iCloud sign in information every day.
To help with your battery life, I recommend to take a look through the following article:
Batteries - Maximizing Performance
In regards to being prompted for your iCloud ID every day, I recommend to try signing out of iCloud completely, then signing back in. You can do this by following these steps:
If you use iOS 10.3 or later:
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.
Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Once you sign out, restart your iPhone, then sign back in by going to Settings > Sign in to your device.
Let me know how those steps work out for you.