Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I can't open file from FCPx 10,4 into Compressor 4

The Compressor 4.4 I can't open any file from FCPx 10.4

Compressor, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I'm confused. "Add Destination" and "Send To Compressor" have nothing to do with each other. What is "Q-small"?

I'd have to know what the codecs are of the files you're trying to open are. What settings did you use in FCPX to create them?

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Dec 18, 2017 4:25 PM in response to BenB In response to BenB

In the FCPx (with finished timeline): File-Share -Add destination -Email (for example.) After that -File-Sand to compressor (compressor opens by itself). In compressor ( Q-small ) In Project ( Add outputs)

In Window ( Video Sharing Services ) In Location ( Dectop ) And the last - START BATCH

Everything. working ! But in the compressor-when I click Edd file, window opens. When I click on any video even from the back up, nothing happens.

Dec 18, 2017 4:25 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Dec 30, 2017 9:00 AM in response to arkadyfromcalabasas In response to arkadyfromcalabasas

I'm confused. "Add Destination" and "Send To Compressor" have nothing to do with each other. What is "Q-small"?

I'd have to know what the codecs are of the files you're trying to open are. What settings did you use in FCPX to create them?

Dec 30, 2017 9:00 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: arkadyfromcalabasas

Question: I can't open file from FCPx 10,4 into Compressor 4