Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod says disable connect to itunes when i connect to itunes it says connect to ipod touch and respond and i cant

ipod is disabled it says connect to itunes and when i connect to itunes i says to allow device plz respond on ipod touch

iPod touch, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 6:38 PM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2017 7:51 PM in response to solomon4477

Once your iPod is disabled, you are out of options. Your only choice is to restore it to new condition.

Connect the iPod to a computer with the latest version of iTunes running. Hold down the power button and the home button while the screen goes dark, and then the Apple appears and disappears and then the iTunes logo appears. Once the iTunes logo is on the screen of the iPod, you can let go of the buttons.

There is a prompt on the computer screen that says there is something wrong with the iPod. Select Restore and follow the prompts. This will erase the iPod, and you will lose all of your content and settings.

The iPod will be ready when it says hello on the iPod screen.

ipod says disable connect to itunes when i connect to itunes it says connect to ipod touch and respond and i cant

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.