Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

batteries widget missing on ios 11

Hi, i have iphone 5s, the batteries widget is missing on it. even it doesnt shows in more widgets bar. how can i fix that?

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 8:40 PM

I have an iPad Pro and this is how I did it. I hope the same applies to your iPhone if you are running IOS 11.

1. From the home page, swipe to the right to bring up the page that has various bits of info such as reminders etc.

2. Scroll down the page until you see the edit button and press it.

3. You will see “add widgets”. Press it and press Batteries. It will now be displayed whenever you swipe right from the home page.

Hope this helps.

You can also contact apple support via the apple website.

Good luck,

Sharon

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 8:40 PM in response to tharinducs

I have an iPad Pro and this is how I did it. I hope the same applies to your iPhone if you are running IOS 11.

1. From the home page, swipe to the right to bring up the page that has various bits of info such as reminders etc.

2. Scroll down the page until you see the edit button and press it.

3. You will see “add widgets”. Press it and press Batteries. It will now be displayed whenever you swipe right from the home page.

Hope this helps.

You can also contact apple support via the apple website.

Good luck,

Sharon

batteries widget missing on ios 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.