Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help installing Bank of American App on my ipad that I purchased in Singapore

I am an American living and working in Singapore. After a recent software update, I was locked out of my ipad2 and it asked for my original password in order to unlock it. I do not remember that password and I no longer have the phone number I had when I purchased that ipad2. I followed the online instructions to reset it, and they tell me it will take about 3 weeks to get my ipad unlock. I cannot wait that long, so I purchased a new ipad locally, thinking my problem would be solved. Unfortunately, since I bought the ipad in Singapore, I cannot download the Bank of American App. I really need to install this app so I can use BOA's mobile banking features. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 11

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 8:33 PM

2 replies

Dec 16, 2017 8:43 PM in response to hornetfse

Call Apple Support. We are just users and cannot help you with your problem.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

I need help installing Bank of American App on my ipad that I purchased in Singapore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.