Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a question can I trade in my phone for cash

I want to buy the I phone x, but I don’t want to buy it from Apple because it’s more expensive I want to buy from Boost mobile, So my plan was to sell my I phone 7 plus to apple will they give me the money cash?

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 9:13 PM

5 replies

Dec 16, 2017 10:00 PM in response to Polo1820325

Polo1820325 wrote:

I want to buy the I phone x, but I don’t want to buy it from Apple because it’s more expensive I want to buy from Boost mobile, So my plan was to sell my I phone 7 plus to apple will they give me the money cash?

No they will not give "the money cash." iPhone Trade-up - Apple

It’s easy. Just trade in your eligible smartphone, and then use the credit to lower the full cost of a new iPhone or to reduce the monthly payments with your carrier.1

Trade-in values may vary based on the condition and model of your smartphone trade-in. Monthly payment may vary depending on condition and type of device you trade in and carrier financing plan chosen. Offer only available on presentation of a valid, government-issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). You must be at least 18 years old. Value of your current device may be applied toward purchase of a new Apple device. Offer may not be available in all stores and not all devices are eligible for credit. To see if your device is eligible, please visit Apple’s approved partner for the trade in and recycling of eligible devices. Some stores may have additional requirements. You will be required to agree to the full terms and conditions available at the Apple Retail Store. Online and in-store values may vary. Apple reserves the right to refuse or limit the quantity of any device for any reason.

User uploaded file

I have a question can I trade in my phone for cash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.