Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone stopped recording video

I'm really upset. I needed to record a one minute video. I just got this iPhone 7+, 256gb. I have nearly 230gb free. I set the phone down and started recording, and afterwards the video had completely stopped recording at 33 seconds. The audio started cutting out at 30 seconds. What gives? I tried duplicating this 100 times and it was fine every other time. The ONLY thing that happened during this video recording was a notification from the bs iCloud telling me I have used 50% of my data because of my photos. This was received as an email. Why the **** would my phone automatically stop recording video? This was an important moment that cannot be duplicated and I'll never get the chance again to record this event. My android never did this in 3 years. I've really liked the transition for the most part, Apple, but stupid bugs like this makes me really question if ios is truly superb or just operated at a higher frame rate. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this going to just start happening at random? I purposely bought a phone that costs more than a used car specifically to record and save videos. I'm very unhappy about this.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 12:02 AM

There are no replies.

IPhone stopped recording video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.