Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X angry birds

After playing angry birds I can’t get back to the home screen I have swiped from the top the corners and the sides how do I get back to home screen

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 3:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 11:16 AM

Hey Stewlinda,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are having a hard time accessing the home screen when you're done using your apps. As it turns out, swiping from the top corners and sides won't bring you back to the home screen but the link below can explain how.

Use gestures to navigate your iPhone X

Unlock and get to the Home screen

To unlock, glance at your iPhone X, then swipe up from the bottom of the Lock screen. To go to the Home screen at any time, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.

User uploaded file

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 11:16 AM in response to Stewlinda

Hey Stewlinda,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are having a hard time accessing the home screen when you're done using your apps. As it turns out, swiping from the top corners and sides won't bring you back to the home screen but the link below can explain how.

Use gestures to navigate your iPhone X

Unlock and get to the Home screen

To unlock, glance at your iPhone X, then swipe up from the bottom of the Lock screen. To go to the Home screen at any time, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.

User uploaded file

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

iPhone X angry birds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.