Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS11.2.1

Hi all,

I have updated my iPhone 6 plus, with the latest iOS11.2.1 and the installation it proceed very well.

The problem is that my iPhone in not working as before anymore.

Problem 1:

Batteri niveauet it fall drastically even making all spare settings with background runnig Apps etc..

Problem 2:

Before updating to iOS11.2.1 I could make money transaction in supermakert via Bluetooth.

After updating the functionality seems to stop working.

I will appreciate from Apple if it could be made an hot-fix from in order to solve problems caused from Release iOS11.2.1

Enjoy the day

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 1:11 AM

4 replies

Dec 17, 2017 4:18 AM in response to DonTata

Hi.

Have you upgraded direct to iOS 11.2.1 from one of iOS 10 variations and then your issues have started or you already had iOS 11 upgrade with virtually no problems and then your issues have started after you upgraded to iOS 11.2.1 from iOS 11.x.x ? Can you elaborate a little bit more on your upgrade scenario ?

Hope you resolve your issues soon.

Dec 20, 2017 8:10 AM in response to Briansyddall

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply.

I dowloaded Battery life app and the result was an AVERAGE and 12% Battery Wear Level.

It's sound good to me.

Anyway it seems that all works as it should.

Batteri niveauet it turns normally again and the Bluetooth. functionality start to work once again.

Thank you once again and have a good time.

Cheers

DonTata

iOS11.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.