Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple devices have all been hacked, I’m not sure what to do... can I get some help on where to look for the spyware and how to change the encrypted stuff they changed. Also what’s the best way to stop and protect this ...change my Apple ID and pas

My Apple devices have all been hacked, I’m not sure what to do... can I get some help on where to look for the spyware and how to change the encrypted stuff they changed. Also what’s the best way to stop and protect this ...change my Apple ID and password?

Please help.

Ps Not sure if it’s my boyfriend cause he seems very guilty. ....ILL DO ANYTHING TO FIX

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.1, Hacked

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 1:22 AM

1 reply

My Apple devices have all been hacked, I’m not sure what to do... can I get some help on where to look for the spyware and how to change the encrypted stuff they changed. Also what’s the best way to stop and protect this ...change my Apple ID and pas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.