Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch affecting car kit connectivity

Since the purchase of my Apple Watch in April 2016, I've continually had problems with my iPhone 6 connecting to my Nissan bluetooth system. Phone connects, but calls drop off, conversations break up....very frustrating! I tried all the usual things, reset all 3 devices back to factory settings, car kit, iPhone and watch with no luck. BTW.....there are no other bluetooth devices connected to the phone. Was resided to the fact that every time I got in the car, I had to remember to turn off the watch or put into flight mode. So I was excited to get my iPhone X and put this problem behind me...but I was wrong, experiencing the same problems.

Reading some posts on forums, this problem has been around for some time, but no one has really offered any solutions. Is anyone able to offer any advice? Would be extremely grateful.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 1:38 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Watch affecting car kit connectivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.