Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I want to send an email with Multi-Attachment, is Stock Mail application on iOS 11 able to do?

I am now using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with Android 7.0 and plan to replace with iPhone X since I really love the design and perspective structure. Unless, as my question above, does iPhone X (iOS 11) allow me to send an email with Multi-Attachment from Stock Mail Application on iOS 11?

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 3:32 AM

1 reply

Dec 18, 2017 11:18 AM in response to halltarok

Hey halltarok,

Thanks for reaching out via Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to know if you're able to send more than one attachment using the stock Mail app on the iPhone X. If so, the good news is yes you can and there are a few ways you can do so. Check out the link below for more info.

Write messages

Add attachments. Double-tap in the message body, tap Add Attachment, then select a document in Files.

Insert a photo or video. Double-tap in the message body, then tap Insert Photo or Video.

Hope this answers your question.

Cheers

If I want to send an email with Multi-Attachment, is Stock Mail application on iOS 11 able to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.