Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove an excercise goal when I forgot to end my workout?

I did a workout and forgot to end it in my apple watch. Now I have a 203 minute excercise entry with its corresponding achievement. This makes it imposible for me to reach my excercise goal again. How can I delete this entry?

Apple Watch Series 2, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 4:55 AM

Hi

To delete Exercise minutes that were earned and credited mistakenly:

On your iPhone, in the Health app, go to: Health Data (tab) > Activity > Exercise Minutes > Show All Data select the day when the minutes were credited > swipe left on individual data points to delete them or tap on Edit and then on Delete All.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 4:55 AM in response to raymondfromnaranjito

Hi

To delete Exercise minutes that were earned and credited mistakenly:

On your iPhone, in the Health app, go to: Health Data (tab) > Activity > Exercise Minutes > Show All Data select the day when the minutes were credited > swipe left on individual data points to delete them or tap on Edit and then on Delete All.

Dec 17, 2017 10:56 AM in response to raymondfromnaranjito

On your iPhone open the Health app to the date in question then tap on Workouts. In Workouts tap "Show all data" (at the top), Apple Watch, the date, then tap on the workout minutes under "Workout Samples". You can swipe sideway to delete entries or tap the Edit button at the top for multiple selections.

Depending on the Activity it is recorded under the menus may be different, but this should point you in the right direction.

Dec 17, 2017 12:35 PM in response to Stephen Spark

On the activity App, it still shows 203 minutes of excercise for December 10th which does not allow me to reach my goals unless I excercise for more than 203 minutes. It is the green band, the one for excercise minutes. I deleted all workouts but this band in the activity app still rules my excercise goals. Please advise.

How can I remove an excercise goal when I forgot to end my workout?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.