Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch message failure, not common problem.

Hi guys, I work abroad and my contract is only for data, while cleaning my watch earlier I managed to go into medical ID and it’s text me mother and my fiancé something from the watch.

Because I don’t have credit on the phone the messages haven’t sent.

I keep getting notifications on my phone and watch saying message send failure, when I open the notifications on my phone there is nothing there.

It’s driving me crazy, is there any way to cancel the send on the watch? It’s a series 1.

Thanks for you’re help.

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 5:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 7:36 PM

Hi

You appear to be describing the text messages that are sent to your emergency contacts after making an emergency call using the SOS feature:

Use Emergency SOS on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple advises that: "If your location changes, your contacts will get an update, and you'll get a notification about 10 minutes later. To stop the updates, select Stop Sharing in the notification."

In order to stop the updates from being sent to your emergency contacts, be sure to check for the notification in Notification Centre on your Apple Watch:

See and respond to notifications

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 7:36 PM in response to JimToTheJams

Hi

You appear to be describing the text messages that are sent to your emergency contacts after making an emergency call using the SOS feature:

Use Emergency SOS on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple advises that: "If your location changes, your contacts will get an update, and you'll get a notification about 10 minutes later. To stop the updates, select Stop Sharing in the notification."

In order to stop the updates from being sent to your emergency contacts, be sure to check for the notification in Notification Centre on your Apple Watch:

See and respond to notifications

Watch message failure, not common problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.