Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

I have an iPhone 6s. Been using my debit on my Apple ID for as long as I can remember. Recently had some bank troubles and obviously apple couldn’t charge my acct. in order to update my apps on my phone or even add new apps I need to update my credit card information. My bank card is working now but when I go into the acct to update the card information it says invalid. I’m guessing because the card came back declined which I understand but that’s the right card to charge and it’s working now. How do I fix this?

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 10:59 AM

When there is a payment issue, you do need to update your payment information to 'reset' the problem, but it sounds as if you are already doing this.

This article takes you through that If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Sup… and links to another article about entering the information.

If the updated information is not being accepted, and all the associated information (such as card address) matches, then you may need do contact iTunes support, or even your card issuer to identify the cause. The contact details for iTunes support can be found in the small "Contact Apple" link on the bottom right of the Apple homepage (ensure that you have the correct locality selected on the website).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2017 10:59 AM in response to Bwalt78

When there is a payment issue, you do need to update your payment information to 'reset' the problem, but it sounds as if you are already doing this.

This article takes you through that If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Sup… and links to another article about entering the information.

If the updated information is not being accepted, and all the associated information (such as card address) matches, then you may need do contact iTunes support, or even your card issuer to identify the cause. The contact details for iTunes support can be found in the small "Contact Apple" link on the bottom right of the Apple homepage (ensure that you have the correct locality selected on the website).

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.