Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation of Activity App When Restore iPhone

iPhone 5S with iOS 11.2.1 and Apple Watch 1

I live in a city so the GPS does not work well so went to an area with good GPS and walked there to calibrate for more accurate miles, etc

In the city use walk indoors in the activity app on Apple Watcn which gives a good estimate of the mileage

My question is if I have to restore my iPhone or get a new iPhone and set up from iCloud, will this calibration carryb over or will I have to recalibrate

Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 9:11 AM

There are no replies.

Activation of Activity App When Restore iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.