Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can i download aperture 3.0?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 9:54 AM

Aperture needs to be purchased; there have never been downloads for the installer, only for updates.

It is much to late now. Apple stopped selling Aperture more than two years ago, when the development of Aperture has been stopped. You can still buy the early versions of Aperture 3 on installer disks from eBay or Amazon, but on High Sierra you would need Aperture 3.6, and the update to Aperture 3.6 has never been released outside the AppStore, so you could not update the CD versions purchased from eBay bond Aperture 3.4.3, and they are incompatible with High Sierra.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2017 9:54 AM in response to ronfromcapitola

Aperture needs to be purchased; there have never been downloads for the installer, only for updates.

It is much to late now. Apple stopped selling Aperture more than two years ago, when the development of Aperture has been stopped. You can still buy the early versions of Aperture 3 on installer disks from eBay or Amazon, but on High Sierra you would need Aperture 3.6, and the update to Aperture 3.6 has never been released outside the AppStore, so you could not update the CD versions purchased from eBay bond Aperture 3.4.3, and they are incompatible with High Sierra.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.