Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I verify that someone has received my invitation to view photos in the cloud?

How do I verify that someone has received and viewed a shared album from my land based MAC. It does not show in sent mail? This is confusing to me as I have no record that I know of that the invitation was sent. I also want to ensure that the recipient is given access to only those photos. If I send the same 14 photos to myself it appears to give access to everything.

Mac Pro

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 7:32 AM

1 reply

Dec 17, 2017 8:22 AM in response to ogersnot

Call them and ask?

What exactly are you doing? If you are using iCloud Photo Sharing you can tell if they have subscribed by opening the shared album in Photos nad clickin ont eh little "persom" idon in the top bar on the right but there is no way to know if they received the invitation and choose not to subscribe or did not receive the invitations - you can resend it

For other ways of sharing you first have to share with us exactly what you are doing

LN

how do I verify that someone has received my invitation to view photos in the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.