Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated Time Capsule to 7.7.9 can’t connect to Internet

I ran the AirPort Time Capsule update installing 7.7.9 and it said there was an error during installation - “-19” or something like that.

Now the status light is flashing perpetually orange and not connecting to the internet! I’ve tried restarting several times and unplugging the power and waiting. Nothing!

I’ve contacted my ISP, though everything was working fine moments before the update - the Time Capsule downloaded the update, after all.

I have Ethernet direct to premises, so there’s no modem involved.

AirPort Time Capsule-OTHER

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 9:08 AM

1 reply

Dec 17, 2017 9:18 AM in response to Doc_

Have you powered off the Time Capsule and all other devices on your network, waited a minute, then started up devices one at a time about a minute apart, starting with the Time Capsule?

If the amber light continues to blink....

Open AirPort Utility on your Mac (Finder > Applications > Utilities > AirPort Utility)

Click on the picture of the Time Capsule

In the smaller window that appears, look for a setting for Status and click on the small amber dot there for more information about the issue.

What does the message say?

Updated Time Capsule to 7.7.9 can’t connect to Internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.