Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer purchased music on to my ipod

How do i get music I purchased out of the itunes store to my ipod?

iPod nano (7th generation, Mid 2015), iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 8:48 AM

1 reply

Dec 19, 2017 5:50 PM in response to spectre16fco

Hi, spectre16fco!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I see you've come by to get some help adding music you've purchased in the iTunes Store to your iPod nano. I'm happy to help!

First, you'll want to download your music to your computer in the iTunes app. You can get instructions on doing that under the "Redownload movies, TV shows, or music > On a Mac or PC" section of Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support .

Once you have your music downloaded, you can sync your iTunes purchases, and other music (such as imported CDs), to your iPod nano using the steps here: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB - Apple Support . Even though the title only mentions an iPod touch, the steps are the same for an iPod nano in current versions of iTunes.

Cheers!

how do i transfer purchased music on to my ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.