Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps are randomly continuously open &closed

My iPhone apps continuously opening &a close evenaccessibility options switching control is switching off Iam very frustrated plz solve immediately

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 8:50 AM

2 replies

Dec 18, 2017 12:00 PM in response to nikhilsawant

Hi nikhilsawant,

I understand that your iPhone seems to be doing things on its own including opening and closing apps. I'm happy to provide some help for this issue.

While the following is intended for issues with the screen not responding, I recommend going through the steps provided:

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your display doesn't respond to touch

If your display doesn't respond, you might need to force restart your device:

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

If you continue having this issue, follow the advice provided at the top of the article:

Compare the display on your device to one of the images below, then learn how to address the specific issue. If you don't see your issue below or need more help, contact Apple Support or take your device to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Apps are randomly continuously open &closed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.