Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Explicit lyrics permission turns off every day

Hello,

I've had this this problem with my last 2 iPhones (6s plus, X).

All my phones were always upgraded to the newest iOS, now it's iPhone X with iOS 11.2

I have a lot of music bought from iTunes Store and i'm using Apple Music as well.

Most of the music on my iPhone has explicit lyrics and the problem is that every day my iPhone turns "allow music & news rated explicit" to OFF. Sometimes it happens twice a day, sometimes it happens when music is playing so it stops playing and i have to go to "restrictions" and turn it on again...

I set up my iPhone X as a "new" device, not from an old copy. I already tried to reset all settings twice, it doesn't help. I came to Apple Store and talked to "genius" but he could not help me, only recommended to reset my settings.

I just cannot use my iPhone anymore until this problem is solved. I've been using Apple devices for last 15 years, and what is happening right now with iOS, OSX, iTunes, Music is just unbelievable. I don't see photos of half artists in my music collection, some artist's names are repeated twice in my list just because their names are written different ways (even though all my music bought in iTunes Store)... Why I pay so much money for music (and subscription as well) to see all of these?

Hope you guys can help me.

Thank you!

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 9:36 AM

There are no replies.

Explicit lyrics permission turns off every day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.