Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I have a problem with my family sharing I can’t access it, and I can’t change my pay method. I can’t IOU’s my iTunes card I can’t download anything. Please please help me!!!

Family sharing, ID

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 9:40 AM

4 replies

Dec 20, 2017 4:13 PM in response to esraa930923

Hi esraa930923,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. It looks like no one has responded yet to your question. If you could provide the following information, it may help the community respond:

1. What device or devices is this happening on? What is the current configuration, how many people are set up, etc? Are you the organizer, or just a member?

2. Can you describe in more detail what you are seeing? What exactly do you see when you try to access it, or to change your payment method? What happens when you try to download something? Are you seeing any sort of alerts, error messages, etc?

3. How long has this been going on? Was it working successfully previously? If so, has anything changed recently (new network location, new app or OS update, etc)?

Cheers!

Dec 20, 2017 7:17 PM in response to chuck_3rd

Hello alex_h1

Thank you for answering.

The devices are my IPhone and my iPad, I actually don’t know how many people are set up, it says I’m the owner and already a member but I don’t remember ever setting up family sharing 😭

I can’t change anything. I can’t download anything and I can’t use my iTunes card. No error messages.

I think 3 or 4 months, yes it was working well previously. No.

Hopefully you can help me 😇

Hello, I have a problem with my family sharing I can’t access it, and I can’t change my pay method. I can’t IOU’s my iTunes card I can’t download anything. Please please help me!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.