Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant get the photo folders to go away on my phone

here's what I have done. I am not a novice, I've had an iphone and use the camera and pics a lot, with over 20,000 photos in over 75 folders. I wanted to take al the photos off my phone, and add some back selectively. I understand well how to use "sync all photos" and how to sync just selected folders. I've tried removing them all, and I've tried removing just some. I've reset my phone, rebooted my computer, verified latest iTunes and iphone software. I've killed the job. (many times) it still shows the folder on the phone but they appear empty. they have the title shown in the folder file, but are blank. and say "zero from my computer" but they appear in the non removable folders like people, panorama and screenshots. they still are using the capacity in the phone, so the phone is almost full. (even though I cannot see the pics) I have itunes 12.7.2.58. I have the latest version of iTunes, though I cant tell you the version. (I checked for updates, none available) I am running windows 8 on a dell laptop. I am glad to furnish screenshots of the phone and folders. I do not use the cloud. (its my understanding that means that istream is inactive. I have a 7s

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 10:10 AM

There are no replies.

i cant get the photo folders to go away on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.