Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 2017 screen bleeding (with picture)

I have bought 15 MacBook Pro 2017 3 weeks ago and i have noticed the light bleed on 4 corners of screen when boot it in dark rom. I paid three times of my salary for it. And i am really disappointed. There are 2 apple stores in my country but the first 15 days have passed. Under this condition will Apple change it, or will try to repair and replace the display of my brand new device

What would you advice

Now i really THINK DIFFERENT because of this

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2017 4:16 AM

i am an old mac user this is not my first mac... your advice: turning down brightness is not the answer. why should i do this. i paid this machine lots and lots of money and want to use the machine with its original specifications like brightness and display (500 nits) why should i stand and sacrifice because of apple can not produce right display. this is not my fault this is manufacturer fault.

this problem exists since the day 2016 touchbar models launched, most people complained about this. apple knows the issue... why did not apple correct this issue during months of period? is it so hard for apple to correct this issue in second generation (2017) models... i am worried and angry since the day a bought this laptop. i wish i have never bought this machine...

apple always share good stories on wwdc but the reality is different for me. it means extra time, effort pain and money to take this machine to the apple store (far far away from me) and want to replace. and i am not sure will they replace or not and the new one will correct or not

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2017 4:16 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

i am an old mac user this is not my first mac... your advice: turning down brightness is not the answer. why should i do this. i paid this machine lots and lots of money and want to use the machine with its original specifications like brightness and display (500 nits) why should i stand and sacrifice because of apple can not produce right display. this is not my fault this is manufacturer fault.

this problem exists since the day 2016 touchbar models launched, most people complained about this. apple knows the issue... why did not apple correct this issue during months of period? is it so hard for apple to correct this issue in second generation (2017) models... i am worried and angry since the day a bought this laptop. i wish i have never bought this machine...

apple always share good stories on wwdc but the reality is different for me. it means extra time, effort pain and money to take this machine to the apple store (far far away from me) and want to replace. and i am not sure will they replace or not and the new one will correct or not

MacBook Pro 2017 screen bleeding (with picture)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.