Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Overheats and Bricks

Everything was fine, I have my iPhone for over 2 years already ( I don't expect a phone this expensive to die like that so soon), I just updated the new version 11.2.1 and for several hours all was fine, suddenly it start to overheat, so I did turn it off, and then on and again and it went to emergency mode 1, 2, 3, 4, times and more, I reset all settings, I even downloaded an earlier version I went back to that versin, nothing I bring it back to the new version, nothing, I killed all the apps on my iphone, I turn off all the camera hdr, live photos, I turned off all GPS settings all that could be, and not even that, it keeps telling me that is overheated and will just work in emergencies, but I cant get back to the iphone, it just bricks.

Does anybody have this problem with their phones, what is this? does anyone have an answer for this?

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 12:03 PM

1 reply

iPhone 6s Overheats and Bricks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.