Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The latest iOS upgrade has given me a spam iMessage that looks like until I press CONTINUE for the new Apple Pay it will not let me delete the message on my iPhone. Anyone know if this is a hack of my Apple-pay account or just poor QA on the dis?

iOS 11.2.1

Apple Pay possible hack exploit

The latest iOS upgrade has given me a spam iMessage that looks like until I press CONTINUE for the new Apple Pay it will not let me delete the message on my iPhone. Anyone know if this is a hack of my Apple-pay account or just poor QA on the dis?

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 12:09 PM

5 replies

Jan 21, 2018 9:25 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

First of all, this was a very bad idea! figure out another way to tell us this. Second, before this popped up in my husband's phone, what really popped up was a creepy image of his Visa card (the one that is linked to iTunes and app store, and supposedly to any other apple function) with an instruction that said something like "touch here to pay". Was that this same "advert" of apple pay? it sent us checking our credit card balance on a Sunday morning. Please confirm this was also you so we don't keep worrying someone hacked our phone, our TMobile account, or our credit card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.