Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Songs Filter in Library - I no longer see the Artist and Albums filters in the upper part of the screen?

Used iTunes for years, though hit a problem when using the "Songs" filter on Windows 10, as the "Artist" and "Albums" list filters in the upper part of the main screen can no longer be seen...

Yes, it does seem as though I have dragged them all the way to the top, though I cannot pull the bar down again... so stuck just seeing the full list of songs and then just using column titles to navigate around, rather than using the "Artist" and "Albums" list selectors...

I have tried to move the cursor to a point at the top of the column headers to drag the listviews down, though no luck.. in some ways is there a way to reset the overall display or a config setting for the location of this bar between "Artist"/"Albums" and the songs list?

Help appreciated..

Windows 10

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2018 9:05 AM

Fixed - the View Column browser can now be seen and also expanded more than the 3 rows

1 reply

Using Songs Filter in Library - I no longer see the Artist and Albums filters in the upper part of the screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.