Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after joining apple music i had to re download my purchased music and i am still not able to see all my purchased music

after joining apple music i had to re download my purchased music and i am still not able to see all my purchased music even in recently purchased. Anyone know where I can find it?

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 12:45 PM

1 reply

Dec 18, 2017 2:41 PM in response to Fluke84

Good afternoon Fluke84,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
From your question, it sounds like you may have subscribed to Apple Music, but have not enabled iCloud Music Library yet on your iOS device. If you have a Mac or PC, you'll need to enable iCloud Music library on your computer as well. The resources below will explain how to access the Apple Music catalog as well as your purchased music.
Access your music collection on all of your devices with Apple Music​
Use Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone​
Add and download music, shows, and movies from the Apple Music catalog
Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store​
Take care.

after joining apple music i had to re download my purchased music and i am still not able to see all my purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.