Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3rd party 360 stitching apps

Can anyone suggest a third party desktop app that will stitch a 360 file into an equirectangular image? Free is best, but if none exist, I'll be happy to consider buying one. Thanks, Randy.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.2), also upgraded to FCPX

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 12:12 PM

3 replies

Dec 17, 2017 2:32 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Thanks Tom for responding. RYLO is the manufacturer and yes, they do have their own software. But you have to use your smart phone for stitching and editing. No desktop app exists presently and since I had borrowed the camera (and returned it to its owner before I knew this) I now have no camera in which to upload the 360 files to my phone for stitching.

I will try the link you have provided above and see if this helps!

Thanks again,

Randy

Dec 17, 2017 2:43 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

I tried the link you sent and no RYLO stitching software exists for desktop. I should have probably mentioned that I had spoken to Bob in customer service at RYLO and he told me that they are working on desktop software but none is available at this time. I was hoping that an independent company might have software that works? But I guess I'm just going to have to wait - or borrow my friend's camera so I can reverse process the files.

Thanks for trying to help!

3rd party 360 stitching apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.