Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problemi con autenticazione iCloud e ID Apple

Ciao,

ho problemi con iCloud online e sul macbook pro.

Ho modificato l'email associata all'ID apple, ogni qualvolta volessi entrare in iCloud, il sistema mi chiede la verifica, è normale?

L'email che ho associato all'account non è stata aggiornata sul macbook pro, compare ancora quella vecchia che ho eliminato. L'applicazione iCloud si blocca, la rotella del caricamento gira all'infinito.

User uploaded file

Hi,

I have a problem with iCloud account, every time I try to sign in, it ask me the verify authentication. Also, the new id email didn't change into the iCloud app on the macbook pro, id@libero is the old one I delete. The iCloud loading doesn't stop, the wheel turns to infinity!

Thansk

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 2.8 ghz 8 gb ram

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 12:25 PM

10 replies

Dec 18, 2017 7:31 AM in response to Eric Root

Hi Eric, I use El Capitan in this macbook pro (middle 2009) but I bought new one (late 2016 touch bar) so I thought to update iCloud to sync my work folder file. To do that I used MacDropAny. What I'd like to do is connect both job folder into the both macbook pro. That's all.

But I discovered that MacDropAny transforms the folder into an alias folder while transfer all file into the iCloud.

Thanks

Problemi con autenticazione iCloud e ID Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.