Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: when i try calling people it dosent ring and when they answer i cant hear anytging

Calling didn’t work. Can’t hear when I call ppl.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Actually it was something in setting that my dad must have done when he was messing with my phone but the problem was the announce calls was off

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Dec 17, 2017 6:02 PM in response to Lilybug543 In response to Lilybug543

I'm going to assume that you have done a power cycle on your phone just to rule that out.

It sounds like your receiver (listening speaker) is out. I would try putting it on speaker phone and see if that makes any difference, if not, it sounds like a hardware issue.

However, just to be completely rule out software issues, I would backup your iPhone then wipe it clean and do a fresh install of the iOS. If it works after that, then migrate your information back and see if it continues to work. If not, then you're dealing with a hardware issue and will need to consult an Apple store or an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider)

Best of luck!

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Dec 17, 2017 6:02 PM in response to Lilybug543 In response to Lilybug543

I'm going to assume that you have done a power cycle on your phone just to rule that out.

It sounds like your receiver (listening speaker) is out. I would try putting it on speaker phone and see if that makes any difference, if not, it sounds like a hardware issue.

However, just to be completely rule out software issues, I would backup your iPhone then wipe it clean and do a fresh install of the iOS. If it works after that, then migrate your information back and see if it continues to work. If not, then you're dealing with a hardware issue and will need to consult an Apple store or an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider)

Best of luck!

Dec 17, 2017 6:02 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Lilybug543

Question: when i try calling people it dosent ring and when they answer i cant hear anytging