Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what can i do to restart an iphone se without the power button working?

i have an iphone se and the home button dsnt work so im having a difficult time to turn it on , it also dsnt turn on when i plug it in what can i do ?

iPhone SE, iOS 11.0.2

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 2:14 PM

Here are some ways to restart your phone In settings, go to "General">"Accessibility" and turn AssistiveTouch on. You will have a little square with a circle appear on your screen. tap that to open it up, and there will be a lock screen button. Press and hold this, and just like with the lock button, the "slide to power off" will appear..

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2017 2:14 PM in response to YTjenni

Here are some ways to restart your phone In settings, go to "General">"Accessibility" and turn AssistiveTouch on. You will have a little square with a circle appear on your screen. tap that to open it up, and there will be a lock screen button. Press and hold this, and just like with the lock button, the "slide to power off" will appear..

Dec 17, 2017 4:00 PM in response to YTjenni

If the power button is broken and it does not power on when you plug it in, there really is no option left but to take it in to Apple and get it evaluated. Odds are you’re going to have to pay for a replacement unless the power button broke due to a defect.

You‘ve already discovered that the only two possible methods to turn on any iOS device are not working. There is no other option but repair or replace.

what can i do to restart an iphone se without the power button working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.